Include in your 2018 resolutions some resolutions that help reduce your carbon footprint
9 enero, 2018
2018 is beginning and with it the list of resolutions that we make every year to fulfill during the next twelve months. We often leave the fight against climate change to governments or decision makers, however, there are small actions that each of us can do on a daily basis to reduce our carbon footprint:
- Consume local products.
- Dramatically reduce your meat consumption.
- Choose environmentally friendly transportation, for example, use your bicycle more.
- Reduce the indiscriminate use of plastics, for example, in water bottles, grocery bags, straws, etc.
- Learn to read product labels and buy certified and sustainable products.
- If you go on vacation, engage in responsible tourism activities.
- Think if you can reuse something before throwing it away.
*Share with friends and family your sustainable resolutions for 2018 and explain why you are making them.